Document Data Solutions’ commitment to our customers is to keep our products performing as expected. However, at some point, you may have an issue where you need assistance from us. If an issue were to arise, DDS not only has onsite service, but what separates us from our competition is the ability to service your system remotely through . This capability is built into every product within the DDS suite and when the product is connected to the internet, it’s as easy as clicking the “Live Assistance” button. 98% of our customers are back into production with 1 hour from initiating an online service request.
The DDS service team is comprised of dedicated members across the country, with a combined over 75 years of technical experience in the printing and mailing industry. Our goal is to keep our customers in production and in the event there is an issue, to get you back up and running as quickly as possible. DDS wants our customers to be completely satisfied, by offering the same high level of service, whether online or onsite.
Uptime Protection Plan:
- Unlimited ServiceInSeconds Support*
- Unlimited Phone Support*
- Unlimited On-line Training Sessions (refresher or new hire)*
- Unlimited Software Updates
- Inkjet Waveform Enhancements
- Yearly On-site Preventative Maintenance visit
- A DDS technician performs the PM on-site and inspects the entire system
- Yearly Preventative Maintenance kit is included in the price
- Onsite training by a DDS technician
- Worry-free PM schedule
- DDS tracks your PM schedule
* During normal business hours
If you have any questions about service contracts or concerns about DDS’ service department, don’t hesitate to email or call our Service Director, Walter Mierek at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-794-0520, ext. 155.