There is no doubt the future of printed applications includes variable data. Though traditional high volume commercial print jobs still comprise a healthy portion of all the print produced, the steady growth of digital print and its variable data capabilities is expected to continue and cannot be ignored.
Many print service providers have responded to their customer demands for digital print by investing in new digital presses. Others have added digital printing capabilities to their existing offset press operations. Several have done both.
With the introduction of the new iDataPrint™ FS-600c color inkjet print system, Document Data Solutions (DDS) brings new options to print companies wishing to add digital printing to their operation or replace aging and expensive standalone inkjet solutions. With a print width ranging from 4.25 inches up to 17 inches and a print speed up to 600 FPM, the FS-600c is the perfect solution for web or cutsheet color print applications. Here are some of the most notable features of this Freedom Series solution:
- 600 dpi CMYK++ printbar: CMYK plus up to two additional spot color printheads are available
- Wide variety of inks: Choose from dye based, pigment based, UV curable, or MICR
- Selectable print resolution, ink density, and ICC profiles: Fine tune print density for different substrates and control ink usage for specific applications
- Automated printhead wiping and capping station: Provides hands-free cleaning and protects the printheads when not in use
- Bulk ink delivery: Provides a continuous supply of ink to the printhead
One DDS customer immediately saw the benefits of the FS-600c and have installed four units to support the requirements of one of their most valued accounts. The ability to integrate color print into their existing production equipment and outstanding print quality were important factors driving their equipment upgrade decision.
This product is built to last with industrial grade computers and power supplies. We even include an uninterruptible power supply (UPS) with every system. Customers also get the updated iDataPrint Windows-based print controller to drive the device.
The FS-600c features many other advantages and available options. Contact us to see how this device can help you meet the challenges of today and for years to come.
If you are considering your options for preparing your print operation for meeting the demands of the future, take a look at the Freedom Series FS-600c color inkjet system from DDS. You’ll be impressed with the flexibility, efficiency, and low-cost operation of this equipment.